The ARAMIS information system includes Swiss research projects and development plans and is intended, Government and Parliament willing, to provide information to interested parties about the research projects funded or implemented by the Swiss Confederation.
ARAMIS also has an internal section for entering data (the login function, part of the navigation menu in the left margin). This internal section is currently available only to employees of the Federal Administration.
ARAMIS is equipped with a search engine that can be used to search for all public projects in the ARAMIS database.
To effect a quick search, enter a search term in the top-right search field and confirm with Enter or click on the magnifying glass icon. This will execute a full text search. Please adhere to the following input rules for search terms:
- The search term must contain at least 3 characters.
- Put a * (asterisk) at the end of incomplete words.
- You can also enter project numbers and names of persons in the search field of the full text search.
- You can also enter more than one search term in the search field. These are interpreted as a logical AND join. Thus, projects are searched for that contain all search terms.
Search using the search form
If you click "Project search" in the left menu bar, a detailed search form will be opened. This search form enables you to structure a search query. The input mask comprises the following search options. You can combine them as desired.
- Full text search: You can enter one or more search terms here. This search field corresponds to that used for a quick search. The same rules are applicable for input.
- Research department: You can restrict the search to one or more research departments. By default, all research departments are searched because, as you will notice, the "All research departments" checkbox is selected.
- Person involved: Search all projects for a specific person who is involved.
- Projects: You can specify the project volume to be included in a search.
The results of a search are given in a hit list. This hit list contains selected project details for every project and can be sorted as per various criteria. Click the project number or the project title to display a project.
You can always recall the results of your last search query. To do so, click "Search results" in the left menu bar.
If necessary, try another sorting option for the hit list.