The tasks of the Leading House “Economics of Education: Firm Behaviour and Training Policies” (Econ) Advisory Board include the following activities:
- Monitoring of the research activities of the Econ Leading House (conception of research agenda, research design and methods, research process, data handling, analysis, dissemination and transfer of research results) and controlling of the quality of the work (comparable quality to current international research, consideration of a variety of approaches).
- Support the programme to promote young VET researchers, the development of networks, and – if possible – host young researchers at the own institution.
- Attend one Leading House meeting per year.
- Examination of interim reports by the Leading House and preparation of an annual Advisory Board report.
The members of the Advisory Board for the Dual-T Leading House are:
- Professor Eric Bettinger, Stanford University, USA
- Professor Arnaldo Camuffo, Università Bocconi, I
- Professor Guido Schwerdt, University of Konstanz, D
- Professor Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, Johannes Kepler University Linz, AT
- Professor Martina Viarengo, Graduate Institute Geneva, CH